Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 2010!

Well it is a new year and that means a fresh start and new beginnings. I am looking forward to a new year and hopefully all of the new and good things it holds.

We had a great Christmas and New Year! Lots of family time and lots of visiting. ( pictures to hopefully come this week) I can't believe that the holiday season is already over but I am ready to start moving forward with a new year.

Since it is a new year I, like most of you, have made some resolutions and I think I will share some of them here so maybe I will remember what I have decided to accomplish this year.

* Get a house (hopefully this summer)
* Try to eat breakfast and lunch more regularly (sometimes I skip one of these meals not on purpose and yet I have gained weight???)
* Try to finish some of my many projects I have started
* Actually post something on my other blog, it has been ready for two months and yet no post
* Get my CNA so I can get into a nursing program, hopefully soon
* Help get Adam through school faster

I am sure this list will be ever growing but for now I think I will work on those because they will probably take all year!

I hope you all had a fantastic holiday and that you are as ready as I am to start this new year!

1 comment:

Wendy Lady said...

Happy New Year Jen!!! I'm also trying to be better about the breakfast thing....skipping actually causes your metabolism to slow down....thus you may gain weight....lame. Good luck on your resolutions!!!