Monday, January 25, 2010

Nothing new

My poor little blog I feel like I have abandoned you :(

I really have no reason to have not updated except the fact that there is nothing new in life right now.

I really have a bad case of the Monday's today and I am not sure why. I am just really irritated with everything today, not to mention this 9:00 church thing is going to kill me. I am exhausted!

I am trying really hard to keep my other blog updated on a more regular basis but then this blog is being left in the dust. The sad thing is that I have not updated my new blog like I was hoping either. I just wanted to post a little something to let you know I am still alive. Hopefully there will be something more interesting to post soon. 

1 comment:

Kesia said...

Good job! When you write it inspires me to write. Love you girl!