Friday, January 8, 2010

New Blog

So the time has finally come.....
My new blog is up and running!! It is going to be slow starting at first and still needs a lot of work but it is up so that is a good start.

If you want to take a look it is http://www.sprinklewithcraft.blogspot.com/
or you can click my button on the side. I am not really happy with the button but for now it works so it is good.
I hope you will look at my new blog and let me know where you think I can improve or what kind of stuff you would like to see. I am hoping to make this a daily posting blog, not always with craft or food but just what ever.

Well that is all for this post right now.

3 comments:

Rob and Em said...

Jen! Im so excited to follow the new blog (i would have commented on it, but it wont let me, i dont know why) anyway, Im excited for it, I want to learn to be more domestic, so your blog will help me and inspire me! LOL. thank you! and Im sure Carter will thank you too!

Jen said...

Thanks Em! I am sorry it wouldn't let you comment. I am hoping it is working now. I am not that domestic but I am really good at pretending. :)

Kesia said...

I am very excited too! You inspire me my dear crazy friend! I love you!!!