Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

So much for trying to at least update weekly. But most of you have probably realized that I don't really stick to my plans all the time.
Nothing new has really been going on so I really had nothing to post.
I am getting a little more excited for Christmas, I guess I had better get more excited since it is only two days away.
This year Christmas time has been really....different. It is weird living in a house with 5 other adults(not including Adam and me). Adam's family has their own traditions and none of them are things we really did at my house or when Adam and I had our own place so it is going to be a little different. Somethings we will be opting out of so maybe it will be like our Christmas a little bit.
Has anyone else felt like this month has gone way too fast and that they are behind? These last few months have flown by and in some ways I am happy to start fresh with a new year and some ways I am sad because I feel like I didn't get things done like I wanted.

I hope you all have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope Santa brings you lots of fun stuff. :)

1 comment:

Wendy Lady said...

I feel like this whole YEAR has gone by way too fast, and it really feels like just yesterday I was celebrating Halloween. Crazy. I hope you and Adam have a great Christmas!!!!!