Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Shout Out

I just wanted to take minute to do a little plug for a very good friend, actually I would call him family.
He didn't ask me to do this for him I just want to help get the word out about his business.

His name is David Catmull and he is in the business of refinishing furniture. He has a great passion for working with his hands and it definitely shows in his work. He is an honest, hardworking person whom (or is it who?) I would recommend to anyone, anywhere.  I just wanted to take a second and let everyone who reads this blog know about his business. If you want to see pictures of pieces he has finished or want more info he has started a blog which has a link on my side bar or you can click on the link right here:
Five Star Furniture Refinishing











David refinished a cabinet for my father in law and it looks A-MA-ZING! He is an artist in his craft and if you look at his work you can tell he strives for perfection. If you or anyone you know needs something refinished please send them to David, he will not disappoint.


David, I hope you don't mind me bragging about you a little and stealing a picture of your business card. :-)



Thanks as always for reading,
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kesia said...

Oh my sweet crazy friend. You ROCK!!! Thanks so much for the shout out! Love you so much!!!