Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pictures!

First of all I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to all of my friends who commented on my post yesterday. You may not believe it but it helped to just have a few words of support. THANK YOU!! I am starting to feel better, I think I just need some time and lots and lots of praying. I decided to delete that post because I felt it was me saying things out of disappointment. I still have some pangs of jealousy and still feel a little disappointment, but it is what it is and I just need to work things out.

Anyways this post is not a post with a lot of words and it's not a pity party or anything like that. This post is all about pictures!! I have been promising pictures for a while so here are a lot of pictures of things that have been going on the past few months and some of our house that is finally starting to feel like home. Enjoy :-)

P.S. if you weren't able to make it to my coupon class this link should give you the basic steps to saving money with coupons. If you have any questions please just ask and if I don't know I am sure I can find someone who does.
http://www.couponingforautism.com/2009/02/coupon-101_15.html



Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
These pictures are from when we went on a ghost hunt at the Asylum 49 in Tooele, this past May. It was a fun experience and pretty spooky. All of these pictures were taken in pitch black rooms and the only way you can see them is with a really good flash. We saw a couple of shadows and caught a couple of voices. It was fun for something different and we want to come again. If you want to join us let me know. It is spooky fun.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Adam celebrated his 26th birthday May 24th. He is a great husband and a big goofball but that is why I love him.

Photobucket Photobucket
For Father's Day we went to Copperton Park to have a barbecue with my side of the family. We started doing these barbecues once a month during the summer last year and we are hoping to have a few more barbecues this year.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
What do you do when you are waiting for the Manti Pageant to start? Take lots of pictures and be silly while doing it. This was my second year going to the Manti Pageant and it was awesome! Last year, my first year, going it rained and was super cold this time it was beautiful weather and so much fun.

Photobucket Photobucket
At the end of June I celebrated my 25th birthday. I made the cupcakes and not to brag but they were delicious. :-)

Photobucket Photobucket
On Saturday we went to Stadium of Fire with my parents and little sister. Carrie Underwood rocked and the fireworks were great! I am not sure why the fireworks picture turned out like that but it looks pretty sweet.

Last but not least...pictures of our house.
Photobucket Photobucket
The front of our house and the view from our porch.
Photobucket Photobucket
Our Kitchen and the Family room off of the kitchen
Photobucket Photobucket
Our kitchen table and the front living room
Photobucket
The stairs to the upstairs. I didn't get any pictures upstairs because I didn't clean it so you will have to wait for those picutres, they aren't very exciting.

So for now that is all the pictures I have I will try not to wait so long to post next time.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the pictures!!! Your house is so cute! We are so happy for you guys that everything worked out and you two got a good house. We miss hanging out with you guys we need to get back to utah for a little bit after the baby is born and catch up. Hope all is going well.
Love Dave and Ash

Rob and Em said...

I want to know more about this Asylum... details please. it sounds like it could be a fun adventure

Elisa & Josh said...

I'm so glad you posted some pictures. Your house is beautiful! Oh and that cupcake looks delicious...is that just cool whip on top?

Kesia said...

WOW!! I need to get back into blogging! Or at least into blog reading so I can catch up on all that has been going on with you! I LOVE all the updates and pics. My fav is the one with just you in your cute little dress. YOU ARE SO CUTE!!! Made me miss you even more! Love you!!!