Thursday, June 3, 2010

Quick Update

I cannot believe that it is already June! Where did May go? Or April? I am not complaining because I am ready for some sun and warm weather.
I wanted to give a quick update, I am at work so this will be a fast update but I am hoping to get the pictures off of my camera tonight and update with pictures.

May was a great month full of movies, family gatherings, a birthday party, moving and unpacking. I am hoping to have some pictures up today.

I also wanted to let everyone know that my FREE coupon class is going to be one week from today, June 10th from 6:30-7:00. I would love for all of you to come and learn how to save some money with coupons! If you would like to come and want more info please send me an e-mail to jenhunter20@yahoo.com and I will get you my address and directions. If you have any questions or have any questions please let me know. Tori from sheshopssmart.blogspot.com (check out how much money they save) will be offering a discount on newspapers that evening if you want to subscribe. Like I said before I would LOVE to have anyone who wants to come so if you would like to bring a friend or two the more the merrier, just let me know so I can plan on it. :) Even if you can't come until after 6:30 or can't stay for the whole class please come and I will get you any info you missed.

Well that is all for now, hopefully I can get some pictures and more of an update done tonight.

1 comment:

Sam said...

I want to come! I tried to e-mail you for details but it bounced back. Will you e-mail me? believeinyourselfsam@hotmail.com

Thanks!!