Friday, July 16, 2010

Links

So as a follow up to my last post here are a couple of links for the things you have asked about.

First link is to Asylum 49. They do a haunted house in October but they offer ghost hunts during the other months, you will have to contact them to see when they are doing tours again. It is $20 a person which sounds a little steep but it was so much fun and something different to do.

Ghost Hunting



Second link is for the recipe I used to make the cupcakes in the picture. I tweaked it a little bit to my liking but you can follow the recipe as is and should be able to get a pretty yummy cupcake.

Cherry Cola cupcakes

So lately my craft/recipe blog has been pretty much non-existent and I hate that. I am working my butt off trying to get some new crafts and recipes up there. Keeping track of two blogs is harder then I thought it would be so I may eventually just combine it all into one. As far as the Cherry Cola cupcakes, I didn't make a lot of changes but I will post the ones I made as soon as I get my other blog back on track.

So that is all for now. If you have any questions about the ghost hunting or cupcakes let me know.



Photobucket

No comments: