Monday, November 2, 2009

A Mish Mash of Nothing.

I really need to get better at this blogging thing.
I can't believe it is November. So far today I have put the 30th of October on everything and then I remember October is gone....sigh.
I am getting excited for the upcoming holidays however.
I love all of the family time you spend with cousins, aunts, parents, grandparents, neices. That is what I love about the holidays.
I am also one of those crazy people who loves it when they play holiday specials on tv. I watch most of them to try and get me in the mood for the holiday season.
I am a little nervous how the day of presents will be this year. I am trying not to use that word as much as I possibly can until after Thanksgiving.
Adam and I have always enjoyed our own little 'C' since we have been married but this year will be different. We will still go to my parent's for breakfast and his for dinner but what about when we open presents and all of that fun stuff. It sounds like it shouldn't matter that much but I am really going to miss our little 25th of December all by ourselves.
Hopefully it is only this year and that we will have our own place by next year.
I am still working on my new blog and hoping to have it up in the next couple of weeks. I want to get some of my favorite pie recipes posted on there BEFORE Thanksgiving. I decided to try wordpress (the free one) to help my friend with her's since she bought her URL.....wordpress is hard >:(
Anyways I am hoping it will turn out how I want and be a lot of fun.
Well there is really nothing new with Adam and I except we did find the house we would love to build so we will see if our plans work out the way we want and maybe next summer we will have our very own brand new place but if not oh well I guess.

Thanks for reading my way random post I hope you are all doing well and had a spooky and safe Halloween.

1 comment:

Wendy Lady said...

I'm super excited for your new blog!!!! It's gonna be awesome.