Friday, November 6, 2009

Simple and Sweet

Well it's here...it's Friday!

This has been a long week.

Yesterday was a bad day.

Hoping today will be better.

End of Daylight Savings time and I am tired.

Need to get my butt in gear.

Ready for our own place.

Trying to get better at blogging more often.

Feel like my life is really not interesting enough to blog about.

Happy it still feels like fall.

Not quite ready for snow and cold.

Ready to be done with work...it's 10:00 am!

Check out Swagbucks.com

Find the link on my side bar.

Get prizes for searching the web.

Want to take a walk through Memory Grove.

 Photobucket Photobucket
Especially because this is what it looks like.

"Borrowed" the pictures from a friend's blog.

That's all short and sweet.

1 comment:

Elisa & Josh said...

I always feel like my life is too boring to blog about too, but how I like to look at is...even if tons of people aren't reading it I'll be glad that I've written down these memories. Keep writing I enjoy reading it. :)