Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Holidays

Ok so I'll admit it.....

I am getting excited for all of the holidays coming up! I guess I had better start getting ready since Thanksgiving is next week!
I am not the biggest fan of Thanksgiving but I love getting together with my family and just spending time together plus, I am ready for some pie yummy.

I wish we were going to my parent's house this year just for a break but we are staying with the in laws for Thanksgiving.

I am so ready to start Christmas shopping I am bound and determined to get some good deals this year. We have 4 birthdays in December so the more money we can save the better!

I am looking forward to the holiday season. I am a huge sap for holiday movies and specials on tv and I think Adam thinks I am nuts because I love to watch Christmas movies over and over. Who doesn't love "A Christmas Story?" Or "Christmas Vacation?"
If any of you say that you don't like those movies I don't think we can be friends anymore. :)

I am a little depressed that we won't be able to do our own traditions and decorate our own place this year but at least we are with family.
I guess I am even ready for some more snow. I need some more nice coats to wear to work though.
Are you ready?

2 comments:

Wendy Lady said...

I am definitely NOT ready for the snow, but honestly I don't think I'll ever be ready for it. If only it didn't stick to the roads....

And I've never seen A Christmas Story. I've seen parts of it, but not all of it. I hope we can still be friends!

Jen said...

I wish the snow wouldn't stick to the roads either I think I would enjoy it a little more.

As far as you having never seen a Christmas Story I guess we can still be friends....TBS shows it on a 24 hour marathon on Christmas Eve, I think. But otherwise we will just have to get together and watch it.