Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lazy

Boy I am getting lazy at this posting thing. I guess it is because I never know what to post and I am not sure anyone really reads this so here goes nothing.......

I am kind of sad that October is almost over :( Where did it go and how did I miss it?
I am happy however that we are actually having fall this year! The leaves are changing and the air has that wonderful chill. I don't mind the dreary days I actually love them. I love seeing the leaves change and seeing the changes on the mountain because they aren't covered with snow yet.
I actually get to wear a jacket! Not a coat but a real honest to goodness jacket! Yay!

Let's see what else is new?
We got a new manager over my department at work. In the 8 years I have been working (since I was 16) I have had 9 different supervisors/magangers! Nine! I have only had three different jobs! I am really tired of getting new managers. They always think that things need to be changed, which some do but most don't. My new manager is really nice but it will be interesting to see how things work out. They actually let me older manager go last week which was kind of crazy.

There is a new blog I am working on. I have decided that I really love to bake and I really love to do crafts. I like to bake and cook things from stuff that you can actually find in the grocery store and I like to craft inexpensively, so I am trying to start a new blog, in addition to this one, that will share my love for those things. I am hoping that it will just be a fun blog to share things I have found and share some of my own ideas.
I will let you all know if this becomes a reality and hopefully you will all stop by to visit.

I think that is all for today.

I hope you are all having a wonderful October and taking advantage of all of the things that come with fall.

3 comments:

Shandra said...

Hey! I read your blog! :) Thought I'd let you know. I have a craft blog too! Check it out over at myhoney-dolist.blogspot.com. I'd love to see yours when it's done!

Wendy Lady said...

Yay Fall!!!!! I totally somehow missed most of October too...I have no idea what I was doing.

Elisa & Josh said...

I read your blog too! I'm getting lazy at the blogging thing too. I get on and see how other people are doing but don't update mine enough lately. This month really has flown by. I'd also like to see your craft and baking blog...I suck at being domestic and crafty but I'd like to be better. Glad you're enjoying fall. :)