Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Can you feel it in the air?

Can I just say how excited I am for Fall!? )If you couldn't already tell from my background)

Photobucket


I love the smell of wood burning fireplaces, that seem to always show up in autumn.
I love the crisp feel in the air.
I love the crunch of leaves under my shoes.
I love the changing of the colors on all of the trees.
I love wearing jackets, not coats but jackets.
I love LOVE Halloween! I don't know what it is. Could it possibly be all of the stores shelves swimming in bite sized candies for me to eat all day long and not feel quite as guilty as if I had eaten a full sized candy bar? Could that possibly be it?
I love the decorations for Halloween.
I love the kids being so excited and being able to dress up as what ever they want to be for just that one day.
I love going to see "Thriller" at Kingsbury hall every October.
So can you feel it? The days are getting shorter and the air is getting cooler and I am loving every minute of it.
I am definitely NOT ready for winter, or Christmas. So those of you who think Halloween is a good time to start playing Christmas music please keep it away from me because I am going to enjoy fall as long as I can. If you blink, especially in Utah, it will be gone.


3 comments:

Wendy Lady said...

I love the crap out of fall. Haunted houses, jackets, and Halloween are my favorite. If there were a place where it was fall all the time, you know I would move there in a heartbeat.

Jen said...

I will move with you. Do you want to move to the east coast where fall seems to last a little longer?

Elisa & Josh said...

I'm excited for fall too. I love the cooler weather and just everything about fall! Hope you're doing well.