Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Three Years and still going strong!

Photobucket

Today is our three year anniversary! We were married on August 11, 2006 and were sealed on our one year anniversary August 11, 2007. This has been the best three years of my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything. We had our rough times and our good times and I am thankful for all of these experiences because it has made our marriage and relationship the one it is today.

Photobucket
I am so happy that we made the decision to be sealed for time and all eternity a year later. What a great way to celebrate our first year of marriage! I was so thankful to have my older sister and her husband there as the only family from my side that was able to there for us. I know this decision is not one to be taken lightly and is not one that is right for everyone but for us this was a decision we have not regretted yet and I don't think we ever will.


3 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! I think that my comment stuff is finally working.

Ashley said...

Congrats to you two! I love the blog as well, it's super cute!

Elisa & Josh said...

Congrats on 3 years! And thanks for telling me about your blog. I like the title too, very cute and creative. :0